Lead Appian Developer
About the job
Brillio delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, Digital Infrastructure through a team of 4,000+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mindset) and Excellence - drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Find your passion and build your career with Brillio.
Loctaion: Santa Clara, CA(Remote)
Skills And Requirements
• Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability
• Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards.
• Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty
• Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
• Ensure delivery with high quality and predictability
• Partner with DevSecOps, Architecture, API, Delivery, Security organizations while building highly scalable, secure AWS Cloud Infrastructure as code.
• Partner closely with peer Engineering & Technology leaders to ensure we operate as a single team
• Understanding of Microservice design principles, patterns and best practices
• Understanding of J2EE, RESTful webservice design and implementation, Springboot, Spring Cloud, Eureka, Spring Security, JSON, YAML, Markdown, WSDL, XML, ANT, Maven
• Intimately involved in numerous end to end cloud migration projects.
• Working knowledge of application architectures, software development tools, and methodologies. Staying current with emerging technology trends.
• Operationally Focused Passionate about monitoring, resiliency, uptime, performance and automation
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot production issues
• Hands-on experience with typical project and system/customer support. This includes planning, coordinating, customer education and support, troubleshooting, problem resolution, product evaluation, and documentation. Additional needed experience includes
• Implementation, management, and administration of Enterprise systems tools and processes
• Effective Communication Excellent listener proven collaborator with superiors, peers and staff
• Automation Driver Constantly look for automation opportunities
• Enjoy problem solving Ability to find creative and reliable solutions to complex problems
• Good knowledge of APIs, Microservices Architecture, Service Registry etc.
• Experienced in configuration management and automation tools (Helm, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack)
• Knowledge with SQL and noSQL database administration
• Deep understanding and experience working with DevSecOps
• Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
• Good teamwork skills and attention to detail
• A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software. Engineering, or other related engineering discipline.
• 7+ years of real work deployment experience in core infrastructure technologies including compute, storage, networking, databases, security, and management.
• AWS Certified with 3+ years of hands on extensive experience in AWS Cloud Operations and experience in design & implementation of complex distributed applications and infrastructure.
• 5+ years of experience with DevSecOps tools (Jenkins, Gitlab) and building CICD pipelines
• Experience with Jenkins, writing code as a pipeline jobs using groovy. Using groovy to create shared libraries
• Hands-on Experience working with container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
• Deep Understanding of service design for Cloud (AWS) using Containers, Container Orchestration (like Kubernetes), Service Mesh (like Istio), Kafka
• Experience implementing and utilizing service mesh
• Experience with Unix OS, writing scripts using shell/bash, Perl, Python for task automation
• Good knowledge of Linux internals and administration
• Network configuration of Firewalls, VPN, Routers/Switches, and Load Balancers
• Troubleshooting and resolving single customer issues with Windows, Mac, and Linux, VPN, permissions, and ownership of a wide variety of account administration tasks.
• Hands-on Extensive Experience with AWS Managed Services
• Compute EC2, EKS, ECS, Lambda
• Database RDS, DynamoDB, RDS
• AWS Networking & Security Groups and their underlying technologies (Route53, VPC, ALB, Security Groups)
• Well versed in AWS services for monitoring, logging, metrics, high availability, and automation
• Hands-on Experience in Linux environments (RHEL)
• Deep knowledge & Hands on Experience of infrastructure as code (Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD) principles, knowledge of Terraform is a must to have.
• Experience in systems software development (java go, python, bash, ... )
• Hands-on Experience with Ansible, writing playbooks to automate tasks, deploy artifacts
• Effective Communication Excellent listener proven collaborator with management and peers
• Deep knowledge & Hands on Experience of infrastructure as code (Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD) principles, knowledge of Terraform is a must have.
Know more about
Know what it's like to work and grow at Brillio: https://www.brillio.com/join-us/
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Brillio is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.