All About this Position!
As the leading home furnishing manufacturer, Marlo Furniture seeks the brightest talent to drive our success. The Manager in training will be expected to assist area stores within Marlo Furniture objectives through strong leadership and exceptional customer service. The Manager in Training is responsible for assisting all aspects of store operations. If you are a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of integrity then apply now for immediate consideration!
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through the initial interview, training, motivation, and performance review of assigned store employees.
- Develop and maintain a program for sound employee relations.
- Provide guidance and direction for employees to assist in their professional development.
- Ensure correct documentation is collected at orientation and maintained for each employee throughout their employment.
- Update and edit e-time/ time-keeping system for direct employees daily.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a retail schedule. Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
- Outgoing & energetic personality
- Goal-oriented individual
- Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Natural selling ability with the drive to close the sale
- Ability to establish a positive rapport with our guests & build long-term relationships
- Strong commitment to assist & serve our guests
- Adapt to change & remain flexible
- Independent & able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- Motivate, coach, and train sales team
- Keyholder, responsible to open or close the establishment
- Conduct sales meetings
- Handle and resolve guest concerns involving product, service, and delivery
- Manages sales floor to maintain optimum guest engagement
- Performance optimization through sales analysis & goal attainment
- New Business Development
- Strong decision-making ability
- Monitor sales goals and issues with Sales Manager
- Be at least 18 years of age
Education & Experience
Three to five years of Management experience in retail sales or a related field
Previous knowledge of retail store operations, sales concepts, or merchandising
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, or related field is preferred but not required
Benefits of working with us!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage; Paid vacation
Recognition and reward programs;
401(k) retirement savings plan;