Our client is a well-established, growing Land Surveying and Engineering firm looking to add a Land Surveyor
to their team. They work hard to ensure projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed clients' goals as well. They have a a great culture & they invest in all of their employees.What they have for you:
What you will be doing:
- Work/life balance and flexibility - they understand the need for family time!
- A great culture, people, and environment
- The opportunity to grow both as a team and as an individual
- A diverse project portfolio
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to be involved in team bonding events
- Very family-oriented team environment (they will never send you out on a job alone!)
- Company credit card will be provided
- Company truck provided for meetings/site visits
What you will need:
- Coordinates survey work with the department manager, technicians, drafters and with other disciplines as required.
- Provides guidance in the preparation of survey plans and drawings.
- Reviews and signs survey drawings, subdivision or condominium plats, etc. (once licensed)
- Writes and/or reviews legal descriptions and other survey documents (once licensed)
- May analyze client needs and prepare technical proposals.
- May occasionally assist in the management of projects.
- May travel to field sites, as required by project.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in surveying preferred
- All experience levels are encouraged to apply, as long as you have your SIT certificate at minimum
- Good technical writing, computer and communication skills.
- Software experience in Calson and GIS
- LSIT/SIT required, PLS preferred (or a clear path on how you plan to obtain your license)
- Ability to access and understand legal records and field notes.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer and equipment.
- Ability to interpret legal descriptions and field notes.
- Ability to effectively communicate findings and make recommendations.
- Ability to compose and write clear and concise reports and legal descriptions.
- Ability to travel if needed
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other surveying positions, reach out to Lauren Murtagh
with gpac at email@example.com or (605) 370-5339
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.