To be fully engaged in providing No Harm / Quality, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by: Budgeting and performing variance analyses of financial information of Health First, Inc. and its affiliates. Additionally, this position will prepare detailed preliminary analysis of variances, and other routine and assigned tasks.
- Quality/No Harm:
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget and forecast for the Operating Entities of Health First
- Perform preliminary Variance Analysis compared to budget on a monthly basis.
- Apply basic fundamental concepts necessary to analyze operational performance of the departments
- Draw up preliminary profitability analysis of the service lines and identify variances for Financial
- Provide preliminary financial analysis to Financial Analyst as assigned to provide financial support to management.
- Support Financial Analyst by gathering preliminary data to be used in Training of Management.
* Requests for information resolved within two working days with no more than 5 exceptions by the end of the 4th Quarter. * Complete special projects with no more than 1 error in methodology or execution by end of the 4th Quarter.
* Use established procedures to identify cost savings opportunities for the Entities. * Monitor Productivity of Statistical Departments on a Daily and Bi weekly basis
- BS degree in accounting, finance, or related field, from an accredited college or university required.
- Prior experience and knowledge in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Windows.
- Up to two years healthcare experience in financial analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical/financial information system use.
- Enthusiasm and high level of job interest.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess computer abilities as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to relate well with all customers and peers
- Ability to prioritize and organize to maximize quality, value and service.
- Remain current on all financial regulations and standards.
- Knows fundamental clinical and financial concepts necessary to analyze operation performance of departments
Organization: *Health First, Incorporated
Title: Associate Financial Analyst Health First
Location: Florida - Brevard County-Rockledge
Requisition ID: 059812