Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Hilton Houston Westchase
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
Full-time and Part-time
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Driver's license and outstanding driving record is necessary
About Hilton Houston Westchase
Our hotel is off the Sam Houston Tollway in the Westchase business district. Enjoy panoramic Houston views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and relax by our tree-lined outdoor pool. We're within 15 minutes of the Energy Corridor and The Galleria, and downtown Houston is 14 miles away. Try a taste of Texas at our award-winning Rio Ranch restaurant.