Los Angeles,CA Other location(s):
Los Angeles (CA) Relocation benefits offered:
No Travel required:
None "I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world - everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more. "I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses). "I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
"I can succeed as the Strategic Data Analyst at Capital Group."
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
TheStrategic Data Analyst will be accountable for managing a broad range of data and analysis responsibilities across the Enterprise Relationship Management and Enterprise Client Service teams. You will be the primary liaison working with cross functional teams to deliver data outcomes. You will lead engagements that align data solutions to enterprise standards, industry best practices, and business needs. You will utilize your technical expertise to work with complex data structures and provide innovative ways to solve for complex data delivery requirements.
You will be an integral member of an agile, cross-functional team focused on growing Capital Group's global business, working directly with Capital's senior leadership to deliver timely insights informing significant business decisions and driving process optimization. The team operates in fast-paced, executive-facing environment that is characterized by innovation, collaboration, and communication.
"I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You will conduct research and analysis concerning business processes, products, procedures, and goals. You can convey this research as actionable insights for leadership & sales teams.
- You are comfortable working across multiple geographies, functions, and stakeholders.
- You've had previous success with strategic or operational project delivery (business strategy, process improvement, change management, etc.)
- You have a background in translating unstructured business problems into clearly defined requirements and solutions.
- You are an excellent problem-solver with the ability to find creative solutions for challenges regarding prioritization, opportunity analysis and communication of results.
- You are a skilled communicator. You place a high value on being authentic, respectful, and engaging and can use insight to influence groups and senior associates.
- You have a solid background with business intelligence, reporting, and data transformation using tools like Excel, SQL and leveraging database design.
- You have experience using reporting/data visualization tools such as Tableau, SSRS, or Alteryx.Experience in R, Python or Databricks beneficial, but not required
- You have familiarity/ experience with Salesforce.com (preferred, not required)
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.