It is the duty and responsibility of all Crew Team Members to provide our customers a superior level of Customer Service,
Food Quality and Facility Cleanliness that cannot be found at other quick service restaurants.Service
- Must interact with customers and other team members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must adhere to Mighty Taco cashier procedures at all times. This includes "suggestive selling" and the reading back
of orders in a manner that is understandable by the customer.
- If placed in a cashier's position by management, must take customer's orders at front counter or drive thru. (Drive
thru includes the mandatory use of a headset.)
- Must count money accurately and provide correct change.
- Must demonstrate urgency and ability to meet Mighty Taco's average service time of 2 minutes or less.
- Must adhere to item counting procedures to ensure order accuracy.
- Must handle minor customer complaints in a friendly manner and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Must comply with the Mighty Taco dress code.
- Must prepare food according to company standards and sanitation protocols.
- Must know the Mighty Taco menu, and pass the menu test within first 15 hours of employment.
- Must be able to operate our ovens and tomato slicer.
- Must read Kitchen Display Screens (KDS) correctly and make orders to customer specifications.
- Must meet and follow Mighty Taco cook objectives.
- Must portion properly to achieve product standards. (It is never acceptable to under portion.)
- Must prepare a quality product that is eye appealing on each and every order.
- Must abide by sanitation, health, and safety standards at all times.
- Must perform all assigned inside cleaning tasks including but not limited to sweeping/mopping of floors, dishes,
cleaning all areas of the bathrooms, taking out trash, and completing daily and weekly cleaning jobs.
- Must perform all assigned outside cleaning tasks including but not limited to the parking lot, patio area, green spaces,
outside trash cans, and dumpster area. (Including shoveling and spreading salt on all walkways when necessary.)
- It is the policy of Mighty Taco to provide an equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state
or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.Requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (we E-Verify).
- Minimum starting age is 16 years old; night closers must be 18 years old or older.
- Communication skills, including listening, understanding and speaking is essential.
- A passion for customer service with the ability to multi-task and problem solve is highly desirable.
- You provide the enthusiasm and dedication we will provide you with the training.
On August 31, 1973, four guys opened the proverbial taco stand. But they didn't blow it.
Today, Mighty Taco proudly operates 19 restaurants in the Western New York area. After four decades of continuous operations, Mighty Taco means fast, delicious, Buf-Mex food you can't get anywhere else.
If you've eaten at Mighty, you're probably a member-in-good-standing of Mighty Nation. And if you haven't, well, what are you waiting for?