Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our associates' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With a strong foundation, enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further. Overview
Being the next generation Branch Operations Lead at East West Bank means you are part of a world-class team that focuses on delivering a high quality, high-touch, and high-tech relationship banking experience across all customer touchpoints.
As a Branch Operations Lead, you will play a key role in:
- Assisting customers with their financial needs such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and loan payment across different platforms (online and mobile)
- Supervising the junior staff in the branch and providing guidance and approvals as needed
- Supporting the Assistant Branch Manager in leading the branch team to achieve sales, service, and operational excellence.
We will help you grow your career at East West Bank by providing you with ongoing training to expand your business knowledge, grow your digital acumen, and build long-lasting relationships with our customers. Responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to assist customers with their financial needs; resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively
- Provide support for branch customers by offering a wide range of bank products and services, including safe deposit box management, merchant/vault and ATM processing, foreign currency exchange and new account opening
- Train junior branch staff to effectively identify referral and sales opportunities and ensure they are compliant with bank policies and procedures.
- Refer customers to Business Relationship Managers and/or Financial Consultants for needs assessment to cross-sell bank products
- Expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize clients' digital banking experience
- Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs)
- Provide back up support to the Assistant Branch Manager including branch certifications and audits
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service, teller or sales experience within the banking and/or financial service industry
- Strong working knowledge of branch operations required
- Familiarity with standard branch technology and teller equipment
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and customer-service skills
- Ability to follow standard operating policies and procedures
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.