Account ManagerDescriptionPosition Title
Account Manager (Trailer Distribution)Position Summary
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager in our Cinema Trailer Team.
This Account Manager position will be responsible for helping to lead the day-to-day operation of our trailer distribution business. The successful candidate will be required to manage our weekly theatrical trailer distribution product and the accompanying content across a suite of studio and independent clients and content owners.Main Duties
The Account Manager consolidates all trailer distribution requests and applicable client content orders and parses this information to help create internal bookings and projects within our bespoke order management and scheduling systems, to feed the operation and ensure all trailer assets are created and successfully distributed on time. Outside of the weekly trailer distribution program, you will also be responsible for bespoke trailer distribution plans that sit outside of this weekly schedule. You will be tasked with completing orders with a strict turnaround time often to a rush schedule. You will also be tasked with overseeing, where applicable, the creation of these trailer assets as they work our way through our content pipeline.A Day in the Life of this role would include the following:
What You Bring
- Collect order information from clients via email
- Create and maintain internal projects, work orders and bookings
- Help maintain and update weekly client records in relation to our weekly trailer distribution program
- Provide your clients with tracking information relating to their distribution requests
- Work with our operational teams to ensure assets are creating in time to hit required distribution targets
- Assist with forecasting information relating to the account each week
- Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders
- Keep apprised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
- Have a thorough understanding of the rate card and billing structure for your accounts
- Complete costing of work orders and create cost breakdowns where applicable
- Help troubleshoot project/content related internal/external queries
- Create ad hoc reports where required
- Other ad hoc duties where required
- At least 3 years of experience in the entertainment industry; traditional post-production background helpful.
- Specific experience in any of the following areas is a bonus: subtitling, dubbing, graphic localization/design, content mastering and fulfilment.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
- Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
- Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.Diversity Statement
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process