Product Manager or Associate Product ManagerAbout Rhythm:
Rhythm is a renewable energy and technology company empowering you to take control of your budget and your footprint. We combine energy market expertise with technology, design, and data science to create best-in-class products and services that are simple, delightful, and seamlessly integrated with the rhythm of your life. Our mission is to upend the energy status quo by setting a new standard of service excellence and customer partnership. We are a mission-driven, results-oriented group of engineers, businesspeople, designers and artists who love solving tough problems, all while making a positive impact on our communities. Roles and Responsibilities:
Rhythm seeks a person who geeks out over increasing conversion rates, creating driving delightful digital experiences. This person would be data driven, and with an eye for what will differentiate the Rhythm customer experience in a crowded market.
As a growth product manager, you will lead product experimentation to drive customer growth. You will work with a cross-functional team to prioritize and execute the highest impact experiments and customer experiences. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background, familiarity working with marketing and customer acquisition functions, and a drive to optimize funnels.
As with any role at Rhythm you will hustle, you will be positive, and you will help Rhythm create a fun, high-performing culture. Role
- Lead the strategy and implementation of customer growth product initiatives
- Work with a cross-functional team to align growth priorities across product, marketing, analytics, UX design, and engineering
- Own the process of collecting growth ideas, shaping them into hypotheses, prioritizing them, running AB tests, and reporting on outcomes
- Run AB tests from top to bottom of the funnel to drive incremental conversions
- Work closely with growth engineers to efficiently scope, accept, deliver and evolve technical work required to make Rhythm the leading digital energy company
- 3-5+ years working on digital product management with a focus on growth
- Strong analytical background and familiarity with BI tools and Microsoft Office suite
- Deep understanding of the underpinnings of a high conversion funnel
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from stakeholders and transform them into product requirements
- Great communicator who can paint the picture necessary to get buy-in from day-to-day stakeholders, up to the executive team
- Experience working with business analytics and data tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, Snowflake
- Experience considering customer personas and segments and understanding behavior based on these segments
- Familiarity with Figma
- Experience running user interviews and gathering market feedback
- Experience working with UI/UX designers to create new product experiences
- Knowledge of renewable energy and competitive landscape in energy
Rhythm is headquartered in Houston. Candidates based in Houston or New York will be given preference, but Rhythm is open to remote candidates with the right experience.Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Complete benefits package, including unlimited PTO, Medical, 401k, HSA/FSA, etc.