is an ecommerce software and services company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
The System Engineer will be responsible for participating in the architecture, planning, implementation, and monitoring of systems/services that is consistent with the company's goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements. This person will identify, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities across all end user computers. Additionally, have deep technical knowledge working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools like VMware Workspace ONE, Azure Intune, etc. to protect and manage end user endpoints.Responsibilities
- Manage the lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery, triage, advising, remediation, and validation.
- Create, modify, and deploy policies, 3rd party applications and desired state packages within Workspace ONE.
- Prioritize the vulnerability remediation based on severity.
- Remediate Windows, Macs, Linux, and 3rd party software to ensure cybersecurity compliance.
- Provide recommendations to optimize vulnerability management.
- Develop automated procedures to reduce operational overhead.
- System administration of production and non-production environments.
- Work with owners and stakeholders to resolve application issues.
- Document system configurations and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides guidance and direction to service desk technicians with escalated issues.
- Participate in on-call duties related to production systems.
- 4+ years of system and network engineering experience.
- 3+ years of scripting skills (e.g., PowerShell, Python, Bash, Windows Shell, etc.).
- 3+ years of building configuring administering VMware Workspace ONE
- 3+ years of Azure Intune (Endpoint Manager)
- 2+ years of working with Windows, Macs, and Linux OSs
- Working knowledge of ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus (PMP)
- Working knowledge of SaaS deployment and administration.
- Creative problem solver and desire to learn.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related technical field).
- Microsoft certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCSE).
- VMware WorkSpace ONE certified preferred.
- Mac OS certified preferred.
- Microsoft Azure cloud certifications preferred.
These aren't just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient- we dig in and keep going.WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.