Whats the role about?
As part of our Human Resources Department, youll be joining our payroll team as HR & Payroll Administrator who is responsible for payroll processing and administration as well as general human resources support.
Who you are
- You have previous payroll experience within a premium or luxury retail environment in both the US & Canada
- You have experience working with both ADP TotalSource and Workforce Now
- Have an understanding of the Human Resources function
- Deep knowledge of federal and state specific payroll laws in the US & Canada
- Have great attention to detail and strong communication skills
What youll be doing
- Work in partnership with HR Manager and ADP payroll team to review bi-weekly payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions for both US and Canadian employees. Process special payroll and off payroll cycles as needed
- Pull electronic time clock data using timekeeping system; Weekly auditing of time sheets for retail teams.
- Assist in resolving payroll issues as they arise and implement procedures to mitigate future risks and errors
- Facilitate post payroll audit reporting as needed
- Assist maintaining data integrity within all payroll and HRIS systems, regularly auditing work flow updates
- Manage monthly commissions processing; ensuring that new hires have been recorded
- Oversee administration of new hire on-boarding process; sending applicable on-boarding links/information, verifying I-9s and properly inputting each new hire into HRIS system
- Ensure that employee record keeping is in compliance and organized
- Assist HR Manager with collection of employee audit materials as needed
- General office administration support
What well do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Generous employee clothing discount
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our HR & Payroll Administrator dont miss out - apply now!
We recognize the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.