The Community Warranty Manager must believe in, practice and initiate all Green Brick Partners values set forth in an acronym we call HOME. They must be H
ature and E
fficient in how he or she approaches their role at Green Brick Partners.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager/ Director, the Community Warranty Manager will support and act as a liaison between the CB JENI and Normandy Homes Communities and the Customer Service Department. This position requires an independent thinker that will be able to work closely with homeowners, builders, and sub-contractors in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. This candidate must demonstrate high levels of customer satisfaction and dedication. Control warranty ticket volume in a manageable time frame while holding vendors and trades accountable for the work they perform.ResponsibilitiesPosition Responsibilities:
- Perform minor repairs such as tightening door knobs or adjusting sprinklers.
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments and inspections of warranty claims
- Coordinate and schedule all repairs with contractors and homeowners
- Communicate scheduled appointment times with homeowners, vendors and trades
- Follow up, inspect and insure completion of all repairs are completed
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to homeowner's satisfaction; Determine trade accountability for back charge purposes
- Instruct customers on how to maintain their homes, as well as communicating what items are and are not warrantable
- Manage a budget; Request EPO's, Sign invoices weekly for vendor payment
- Handle multiple tasks, as well as projects within designated timeframes
- Possess the ability to say "no" and overcome objections in a professional manner
- Follow applicable protocols and processes necessary for workflow
- File and manage closed tickets for bonus and accounting purposes
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, internally and externally
- Conduct a quality assurance check on a completed home
Authority/Budget/Decision Making/Discretion and Independent Judgment Ability: This is an exempt position as the candidate must be able to make independent decisions in regards to matters of significance to the company.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must have reliable and dependable transportation
- Multi- lingual is a bonus
Location: Construction Field Position; CB JENI and/or Normandy Homes CommunitiesQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Business or other related field OR a two year technical degree from a construction program OR have a minimum of 2 years' experience with a homebuilder is preferred.
- Highly customer-service oriented.
- Computer or tablet literate
- Knowledge of MS Office or BuildPro is preferred
This individual needs to be reliable, energetic and someone that the homeowners and service team can trust to see that calls are completed both timely and correct. This individual must be able to multi-task and possess effective communication skills.
Nothing in this position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.