Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking a PLS with experience in the private market and experience working on DOT/private projects.
Join our Survey/Geospatial team, which offers a full range of survey and geospatial data and mapping services that enable us to collect data faster, safer, and more accurately than ever before. Collect data from the air, ground and subsurface to provide precision data interpretation with us and accelerate YOUR success to become tomorrow's industry leader.Responsibilities
Manage day-to-day Land Surveying Operation including:
- Client Communication (internal and external).
- Project Proposal Preparation & Invoicing.
- Overseeing 2 or more Survey Crews.
- New Business Development combining existing clients with Colliers Engineering & Design's diverse Land Survey & Measurement Service lines which include: 3D High Definition Laser Scanning, Mobile Lidar Mapping, Rail Surveying, GPS and Conventional Surveys.
What We Offer
- NC State Professional Land Surveyor License preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in all areas of the job description.
- Must be able to generate revenue through existing client base and new business development.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!