Real Projectives® seeks ambitious Assistant Project Managers
to collaborate with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure success on our owner's representation and construction management projects.
Expand your knowledge and broaden your experience in Real Estate and Construction Management as part of a supportive, energetic, and results driven organization, Real Projectives.Experience You Will Gain
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be involved in multiple projects at various stages and take on a wide range of challenges and responsibilities stretching your technical, managerial, and financial acumen. Assistant Project Manager tasks may include, among many others:
- Advising on technical and managerial matters for building and land acquisitions.
- Developing renovation strategies, schedules, and budgets.
- Sourcing and negotiating contracts with design professionals, GCs, building trades and suppliers.
- Overseeing design, pre-construction, and construction activities.
- Transitioning projects from due diligence and pre-construction through occupancy.
While developing your project management and leadership skills, you will gain exposure and experience across a broad spectrum of people, products, places, and practices throughout the full life cycle of real estate. Collaborate with Project Managers to:
Qualifications We Desire
- Advise and represent the real estate project owner or investor as their trusted advocate.
- Interact with developers, architects, engineers, contractors, property managers, lenders, and many others.
- Work on a variety of real estate types including multifamily, hospitality, office, retail, industrial, manufactured housing communities, cannabis cultivation, and more.
Real Projectives seeks Assistant Project Managers who are eager to contribute, self-driven, and bring these preferred characteristics to our team:
Work Location and Travel
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Eligible to work in the United States without our sponsorship is required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language is required.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, or real estate or, a bachelor's degree in another field with equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft 365 - Outlook, Word, Excel, & Project and other web-based tools and systems.
Who is Real Projectives?
- The Assistant Project Manager will be based in our Laurel, Maryland office with a mix of in-office, home/remote work, and business travel throughout Maryland and the United States. Travel is anticipated to range from 10% to 25% depending upon the position and project needs.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Real Projectives provides construction, project, and program management services to clientele ranging from small business owners to the largest institutional real estate investment firms.
Real Projectives offers a robust total rewards package with competitive compensation and benefits including:
To learn more about Real Projectives, check us out at: www.realprojectives.com.
- Remote work options
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays (Now including National Ferret Day!)
- Continuous learning
- Employer sponsorship of your community and industry involvement
- Corporate team building events
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Retirement plan
Real Projectives provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to national origin, race, skin color, religion, age, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We are open-minded, seek diversity of thought, and empower employees to fully contribute their talents, and be recognized and rewarded for doing so.
COVID Vaccination is required for employees of Real Projectives, LLC. The company will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.