For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Omaha,NE,United States | ,AL,United States;,FL,United States;,GA,United States;,IL,United States;,NC,United States;,NE,United States;,SC,United States;,TX,United States;,UT,United States;,VA,United States;Boston,MA,United States;Chicago,IL,United States;Louisville,KY,United States;New York,NY,United States;Plano,TX,United States
This opportunity is 100% work from home from anywhere in the United States.
Intrado is seeking Digital Marketing Manager
for our rapidly growing Customer Experience (CX) AI business group. We deliver unbelievable CX outcomes with expert orchestration using Intelligent Virtual Agent and digital messaging in our modern cloud native Google platform. Basic Function
Responsible for developing, managing, and executing customer acquisition programs across multiple digital channels. Those channels include pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), social media, retargeting/remarketing, etc. to drive growth and fill top of funnel. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs. Major Job Accountabilities
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways
- Define the customer acquisition strategy and programs
- Partner with marketing leadership and key stakeholders to drive qualified leads through an understanding of the end-to-end campaign impact on revenue
- Create, launch, and optimize the paid advertising channel to reach performance targets in an ROI-driven way
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics of campaigns using tools including Salesforce, Google Analytics, Hubspot, and others
- Work on your own and with the internal marketing team to develop, and test new ad copy, banners, email content, and landing pages
- Produce reports outlining results and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Design and develop metric programs including reporting metric and mechanics for progress
- Communicate to departments (e.g., sales team, marketing, management, etc.) to provide information and individual campaign success feedback as they relate to lead generation activities
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement in marketing activities as they relate to lead generation campaigns to include campaign strategies, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media presence, digital reputation management and overall lead generation opportunities
- Monitor campaigns on a weekly basis for any performance concerns, bringing the problems to resolution in a timely manner and escalating issues outside employees' control to management
- Coordinate with internal contacts (e.g., sales, marketing, etc.) to ensure respective team members have knowledge and awareness of campaigns
- Ensure that the leads being provided to internal resources (e.g., sales, etc.) are identified as qualified through basic lead qualification methods
- Develop, manage, and report on appropriate analytics and reporting (e.g., Return on Investment (ROI), leads, conversions etc.)
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications. Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in marketing business administration, or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing or marketing in a business-to-business or business-to-consumer environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience using contract management systems or customer relationship management systems (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IVA/IVR
- Minimum 3 year of experience in SEO, digital marketing
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HubSpot
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing project management
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado Cloud Collaboration provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if everyone was in one room - even when team members are across the globe.
Intrado also offers Cloud PBX systems for globally distributed corporations, Cloud Contact Centers to enable technical support and remote agents supporting businesses and Hosted MPLS Networks to increase business efficiency, execution and security.
With products and services ranging from audio / video conferencing services to meeting management tools, we also provide professional services to ensure support and training at each stage - from implementation of our tools and services throughout the customer lifecycle. Intrado is the #1 global conferencing partner, Cisco Meetings partner and a Microsoft Gold Collaboration Partner.