Job DetailsJob Location
625 Lakeview Memorial Park - Greensboro, NCPosition Type
Full TimeJob Category
General LaborStoneMor's Purpose is People.
We are committed to investing in our employees to help them achieve greatness. We truly believe that our employees are the heart and foundation of our success. As part of our ongoing commitment, we are offering new and improved benefit options for full time employees including 401K with a company match, enhanced training programs, career advancement opportunities and so much more! We are also providing the highest level of safety for our front line workers. Consider the possibilities of joining our award winning culture and team and let StoneMor show you all we have to offer!
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones. The organization provides a broad scope of products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.
Click here to learn a little more about our company culture!
We are currently seeking a Laborer to join our team!We offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental, 401k with a company match, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much more!The Impact You Will Make
- Performs all landscape maintenance duties such as lawn mowing, weed-whacking, snow removal, etc.
- Operates machinery appropriately in a safe manner.
- Handles the day-to-day general maintenance duties.
- Maintains equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
StoneMor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School equivalency required.
- 2+ years experience in maintenance or related field.
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and machinery.
- Ability to read and execute memos and directives from supervisor and/or management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.