Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Regional Account Manager
We want to take the Company to the next level and this is where you come in. As a Regional Account Manager on our Sales team, you know how to create and keep strong customer partnerships. You know what it means to go above and beyond by driving business results and delivering superior customer service.
You are a self-starter, organized, adaptable and take the time to understand every aspect of our business. You embrace continuous customer engagement and opportunities to grow your accounts. As a team player, you build strong relationships with accounts to support the growth of the business. You have a passion for the cannabis industry and have a good understanding of all our products and offerings. You are proactive and excel at driving sales, enabling the business to achieve the next level of growth.
We are growing fast and need someone to come in and own territory. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced rapidly growing start-up within the ever-growing cannabis industry.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGAccount and Relationship Management
New Business Development
- Build strong partnerships with Mothership Agency accounts, fostering growth and long- term relationships.
- Manage assigned account relationships, evaluating needs with a focus on growing these existing accounts.
- Maintain a deep understanding of your account's needs, monitoring their preferences, and delivering superior service.
- Proactively resolve any potential inventory, service, and sales issues, keeping the customer apprised of developments.
- Build and protect the quality of Mothership Agency's products, sharing extensive product knowledge with your accounts and ensuring products meet the established standards from distribution to the customer.
Building Business Success
- Work with our sales leaders to devise and implement innovative strategies to attract and engage new accounts within your region.
- Constantly source and secure new relationships to add to your book of business
- Maintain a pulse on trends across the ever-changing cannabis landscape, evaluate competitor activities, economic indicators and overall market trends.
- Meet established key performance indicators (KPI's) for assigned region and track metrics on sales, pricing, accounts and merchandising.
- Solicit input from your accounts on the Company's products and services to ensure Mothership Agency maintains its position.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Production, Operations and other key areas to develop lead sources, expand the customer base, and ensure that product availability meets customer demand.
- We are a start-up, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. This means that other duties may arise, and we support one another in accomplishing what's needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A passion for the cannabis industry
- 2 years-experience of B2B sales.
- Experience in liquor and beverage, consumer products, or cannabis is a huge plus.
- Strong use of CRM and Microsoft office.
- Organized and prioritize your work to meet deadlines, adapting to unexpected priorities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, time management and people skills
- Collaborative and able to build effective relationships to enable the Company to reach and exceed its goals.
- Able to excel in an unstructured, start-up environment, and bring an element of precision and organization.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home