Why Highmark Residential?
Because every position is considered critical to Highmark’s success and reputation, we take care to employ those who aspire to become the best in their field. Those who succeed at Highmark will do so because they enjoy an empowered, challenging, fulfilling, and financially rewarding workplace!Why we need you:
The Project Manager works with the Community Directors, Regional Managers, Construction Managers, Asset Managers and Regional Vice Presidents to develop, implement and oversee Capital projects and specific job scopes. Qualifications:
• Knowledgeable of all phases of apartment maintenance including a working knowledge of construction labor and material costs.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in multi-family maintenance field.
• Good oral and written communication skills. Special Licenses or Certificates Required:
•HS Diploma or equivalent, university degree preferredEssential functions include (but are not limited to)
• Responsible for completing Capital Projects (up to $50,000 value approximately) on time and within budget.
• Requires contract administration.
• Ability to negotiate with and oversee vendors.
• Must have a good understanding of the construction industry, including a working knowledge of labor and material costs.
• Read and decipher construction plans or blueprints.
• Adherence to building and safety codes.
• Remain flexible and available for travel.
• Other responsibilities include developing cost-effective programs to save operating expenses, (i.e. electric, gas, etc.), Due Diligence for acquisitions, as well as on occasion advising and mentoring on-site maintenance staff.What Highmark can do for you:
- Help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
- Competitive pay for the market
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits the 1st of the month following 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) eligibility after 90 days
- Professional Certification & Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time off