Quality Assurance Specialist - Mid Location:
All qualified applicants will be required to pass a federal background checkDescription:
RIVA Solutions is seeking a strong Mid - Quality Assurance Specialist for our team to support the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, VA.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization"
- Develop and define major and minor characteristics of quality, including quality metrics and scoring parameters, and determine requisite quality control resources"
- Establish and maintain a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and support assessments
- Conduct formal and informal quality reviews throughout the development life cycle
- May supervise others
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience
- Functions as a technical expert on one or multiple products.
- May plan and lead tasks or follow direction of senior personnel.
- Must have domain experience and technical knowledge.
- Applies innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates independently and may supervise others.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 500 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.