Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Cleared Reverse Engineer
DescriptionCleared Reverse Engineer
Resolute is looking for a Cleared Reverse Engineer who will perform and enable complex analysis of forensic, event and signature data as well as binary, mobile, executable code leading to the detection of a variety of threat types including malware and potentially advanced persistent threats.Required Skills:
What's it like to work at Resolute?
- Seven (7) or more years of experience developing software in C and assembly in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments.
Elicit user and system requirements and document requirements in a Concept of Operations (ConOps) document.
- Experience with TCP/IP network protocols or SQL programming.
- Knowledge in software compilers, operating system architecture, and/or device drivers.
- Experience using a software integrated development environment (IDE) such as Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar IDE.
- Ability to develop code that takes advantages of a weakness in an operating system, application or any other software code, including application plug-ins.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience and/or certifications can be substituted for a degree.
- Required clearance: TS/SCI with poly
Our culture demonstrates the appreciation we have for our employees.
Resolute was named Best Benefits for all employers in the Baltimore area. They include 39 days paid leave, including birthdays off, robust training, student loan repayment, a 10% 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
Voted #1 Place to Work in the Baltimore area!