DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We also pioneered the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve and to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story. Opportunity is here. We are DISH. Job Duties and Responsibilities
This Business Operations Manager in the CXO Performance Optimization department leads a team of Software Engineers who build and maintain web-based applications that support contact center operations in a fast-paced environment.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Hire, lead, and develop a team of Software Engineers
- Consult and interface with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and Software Engineers
- Oversee UI and UX Design
- Develop product roadmaps
- Build and foster a long-term product vision
- Work closely with the product owner and scrum master to define processes
- Steer the team to be Agile and efficient by balancing efficiency and innovation
- Hands-on participation in Full-Stack Web Application Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of experience in software development
- Experience with hiring and recruiting the best talent
- Capable of organizing resources and establishing priorities while facilitating change management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong relationships with all levels of corporate and field organizations
Compensation: $75,600.00/Year - $108,000.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.