Entry Level Lead Carrier Sales Representative. First year compensation in the $50,000-60,000 range. Significant room for increased compensation year after year.
Our client is one of the largest asset-based transportation providers in the United States. They are seeking people who want to join an organization that has, and will continue, to experience exponential growth. They are seeking to hire talent for their new, state of the art, logistics facility in the western suburbs of Chicago.
The perfect candidate will be someone with high character who is seeking entry into a fast-paced, rewarding career. Military veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Candidates with the following experience will be strongly considered:
- Sales aptitude or desire to use people friendly personaility to excel in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a fast paced environment requiring discipline and leadership skills.
What does the long-term opportunity look like:
- There is "no ceiling to this opportunity". Our client seeks individuals excited to continue growing a career in logistics.
- Growth is not purely based on revenue or tenure. Our client will develop a transparent career-path to show you how to achieve your goals, align goals with organizational initiatives, and define what success looks like before Day 1.
- Our client will be expanding into two new markets within 18 months. Relocation leadership opportunities will be available if interested, and open to internal candidates first.
Candidates must be prepared to receive fully paid, exceptional industry training in preparation for the following:
- Solicit carriers to cover available customer freight.
- Pursue new carrier acquisition through cold-calling and social-selling techniques.
- Develop leads for sales development.
- Exceptional communication.
- Manage the life of a shipment through booking, tracking, appointment communication, procurement oversight, collection of shipment documents and problem resolution.
- Expertly develop the carrier experience by engaging in strategic discussions..
- Possess a deep understanding of transportation-related market conditions, and how they correlate to carrier buying behaviors.