Job DetailsJob Location
Corporate Headquarters - North Augusta, SCPosition Type
Full TimeJob Category
- Maintain financial reports, records and general ledger accounts, etc.
- Prepare journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly close process
- Contribute to the development and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Contribute to the annual budget and forecast preparation
- Contribute and assist preparation for annual external financial and tax audits or other regulatory audits as required
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines
- Respond to information requests, review financial statements and respond to management questions
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Other duties as required by accounting management
ADA-These Requirements are a Condition of Employment:
- 2+ years accounts payable or other accounting experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good time management skills and be able to work independently in hybrid remote environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to push, pull, squat and walk through-out the day.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 20lbs.
- You must be able to wear safety shoes & glasses through-out the day while in designated areas. (provided by the company)
- You must be cleared by a physician to wear a respirator throughout the day while in designated areas.
- You must be ok to work in a chemical environment.