Why working at Cascades?
- GROWTH! This is a mentorship program to propel your career to the next level rapidly. This is a perfect opportunity for recent grad!
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Work-life balance (Hybrid home/office)
- Weekly pay and paid vacation
- Group insurance with large company contributions and 401K matching
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!)
- Employee Assistance Program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our workforce and their family)
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Long-term career management plan and training center (to bring out the full potential of our people!)
Your experience and strengths
- Prepare and execute month-end and quarter-end processes as well as Financial statements
- Actively participate in the preparation and analysis of financial results and balance sheets
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget and forecasts and ensure their follow-up
- Ensure the reliability and completeness of the financial information produced
- Participate in various special projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred
- Some experience in an accounting/ finance role will be considered an asset
- Proactive, coachable with great attention to details
- Ability to work with deadlines and a changing environment
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.About Cascades
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more than 90 business units located in North America and Europe.