With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] and have over 240 people, including 40 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions.
This position will be responsible for client-related tax processing support as well as related administrative work.He/she will also provide administrative support to multiple management-level staff and perform a variety of administrative duties to effectively maximize the productivity and time of his/her assigned internal clients. This person should be self-motivated and work well independently, while also recognizing the need to be a team player. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Provide tax operational support including processing of client tax returns in an accurate and timely manner. Assemble tax organizers and tax return documents for clients.
- Prepare engagement letters by customizing and modifying approved templates to accurately reflect the scope of work. Format, proofread and facilitate review and approval by responsible party. Transmit final documents to clients via DocuSign.
- Appropriately organize and store fully executed documents.
- Assist with creation of CaseWare permanent binders for client work.
- Provide administrative support to multiple team members on a daily basis, including calendar management, preparation of expense reports, client correspondence and travel arrangements.
- Assist with internal and external meeting management, including site/venue selection, agenda, slide deck and materials creation, pre and post event participant communication audio visual and catering coordination.
- Work collaboratively with other administrators to ensure efficient departmental operations. Provide back-up coverage for administrative colleagues as well as reception and phones.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior experience in the public accounting industry or a professional services environment
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and complete assignments independently
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, CCH Axcess, Practice Engine, Concur, and XCM
- Prior knowledge of tax accounting software
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of accounting work experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]