Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sales Territory Manager - Turf
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture. About Us Please note: The territory for this position is Ohio. The preferred location for this role is the Columbus-Dayton area.
At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds and crop protection innovations to enhance the prosperity of farmers. To support this challenge, Syngenta’s Professional Solutions Team is currently seeking a Sales Territory Manager for Syngenta’s Ohio Turf Territory. You will enhance the prosperity of farmers by: Accountabilities
- Manage a key turf territory maximizing sales efforts in the golf and lawn care markets.
- Develop trust as well as a solid working relationship with the key end users in the territory.
- Develop trust as well as a collaborative relationship with distribution in the territory.
- Achieve revenue and profit objectives delivered by robust business plans.
- Develop and implement “Go to Market” strategies that support Brand Value.
- Manage key end users and distributor sales representatives to achieve sales target.
- Collaborate with Syngenta sales and marketing personnel to implement sales plan.
- Execute sales and marketing plans to gain maximum market share within the territory.
- Properly steward product portfolio by making sound recommendations to end users.