Preferred Location: Des Moines, Davenport, Dubuque, Denver, Minneapolis, Kansas City, or Dallas
A Manager in our Technology & Management Consulting Practice is responsible for delivering our brand promise - The Power of Being Understood - to clients. That means becoming a trusted advisor by building relationships and gaining a deep understanding of our clients in order to deliver the value they want and need to succeed.
A NetSuite Development Manager is responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with key client contacts, overseeing on development projects, providing guidance and leadership to other NetSuite developers as well as participating in business development by extending services to existing clients or designing solutions for new clients. The Manager is also expected to perform billable client work, including but not limited to architecture services, technology support, peer code review, and code development.
The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker, and interested in learning their clients' business. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong technical background in mid-market ERP systems to assume a leadership role in our Data and Digital Services - Application Development and Integration practice.
The Manager will be asked to utilize knowledge of NetSuite and other middle-market ERP tools to lead advanced ERP customization and integration efforts, from presales through implementation, working to challenge current state scenarios with creative solutions. The Manager must also follow and enforce RSM's software development lifecycle (SDLC) policy. The Manager should be able to discuss highly technical topics with clients in an easy-to-understand way. Finally, the Manager will contribute to the growth of our practice by recognizing and responding to market opportunities and client needs. Basic Qualifications
- BS/BA in MIS, Accounting, or Computer Science
- 8+ years of experience with application development
- 5+ years of experience with NetSuite or other related ERP or CRM solutions
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven ability deliver high-quality client service while also focusing on team development, and business growth opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Available to travel 10 to 20%
- NetSuite certifications is a plus
- Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods
- Experience with any object oriented language (Java, C#, C++, PHP)
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteCommerce (Site Builder or SCA), and/or SuiteTalk
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing complex SQL queries
- Experience with ETL tools such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html . In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing. If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req28430_Kansas City
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: DDS AD BA NetSuite
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req28430_Kansas City
Location: Kansas City, MO US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Salary Range: $92700 - $218500