Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in drafting Authorization to Operate (ATO) packages for new and existing systems.
• Provide subject matter expertise in all cyber security initiatives and help in explaining new guidance.
• The ISSO shall draft documentation needed to announce new cyber security initiatives and participate building and implementing processes surrounding cyber security.
• The ISSO shall, if requested, provide cyber security reports to DHA leadership, conduct scans and participate in the process to obtain ATO status for systems determined by DHA and/or MTF leadership.
• Complies with MTF cyber security program implementation plan, and ensure compliance with DHA management policies.
• Ensure compliance with data security policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements in accordance with DHA directives and applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
• Ensure appropriate changes and improvement actions are implemented as required. Maintain current knowledge of authenticator management for unclassified systems.
• Ensure compliance with protection requirements, control procedures, incident management reporting, remote access requirements, and system management for all systems under scope.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must be US Citizen
• Active Secret Clearance
• Minimum of five years of Network Admin experience
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited University Preferred
• Minimum one year experience as a System Administrator
• Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Minimum one year experience as an Information Systems Security Officer
Must be IAT Level II (applicant will at least have one of the following certs):
• CCNA Security
• CySA+ **
• Security+ CE
• CASP+ CE
• CCNP Security
• CISSP (or Associate)