Positions Available! Come be a part of our growing team!
TNT Crust is a leader in the pizza crust industry based in Green Bay. Wisconsin and St. Charles, Missouri. We specialize in a variety of innovative crusts to a large and growing portfolio of clients that expand across food service, franchises, and retail. As we continue to expand our business and innovative portfolio, we're eager to add new people to our growing team!
Our passion is to create opportunity, security, and solutions to the lives we touch.
LET'S GET MIXING: The primary role and focus is to provide boxing support to the pack-off area. This position will have responsibilities that include, machine operation, quality checks, complete
production paperwork, scanning and general production duties.
Our St Charles facility has availability on 1st shift. All shifts are Monday - Thursday based on business needs
- 1st Shift hours : 6:00am - 4:30pm
BLENDING TO PERFECTION. The critical steps to this position's success.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Follow all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Follow all PPE's (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Follow all company safety rules, regulations and documentation.
- Box/package the product following boxing parameters to ensure that quality requirements are maintained
- Clean and operate all equipment in accordance with the SOP's. (Standard Operating Procedures)
Maintain control of all equipment and tools.
- Responsible for following company policies/procedures written or verbal.Verify all materials needed for packaging per production sheet.
- Verify boxes and labels per production sheet (approx. 1,000-1,800 boxes per day day).
- Operate label machine,
- Operate paper machine.
- Operate a hand-held scanner.
- Back-fill for Head boxer when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SIMPLE INGREDIENTS. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- Requires 100% flexibility of wrists and hands. Walking, bending, standing and lifting required.
- Must be able to tolerate heights up to 10 feet off the ground on occasion.
- Must be able to move heavy objects (100 lbs.) with mechanical device and be able to lift up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to read and understand the boxing daily paperwork.
- Must be able to operate a manual and electric power jack.
Important Seasonings. This expert will have these key competencies:
- Job specific training will be conducted by the Team Lead, Head boxer and/or as assigned.
- Must be familiar with SOP's.
Job Safety Analysis
1. Personal Protective Equipment: Hair net, ear plugs, steel toe slip resistant rubber shoes/boots, and safety glasses. Chemical resistance gloves when performing shut down or proper attire during
How we make room for you:
- Competitive Pay Weekly pay, starting rate at $16.50
- Financial & Professional Growth Annual merit increases, opportunities for internal growth and promotion. Tuition reimbursement up to $5000 annually.
- Job Stability Growing company and recently added a second location
- Benefits Choose from multiple low-cost options that include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, accidental and critical illness.
- Learn and Grow with a local, family-friendly employer and competitive industry leader.
TNT Crust, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.