Canon Solutions America, Inc.Requisition ID:
Product SupportPosition Type:
First level phone Support Agent - Provides first level or basic phone support, will require network, some product and software knowledge of Canon devices and applications or similar technology.
Will perform ticketing, validation of entitlement, customer support, escalation and ticket closure activity. Responsibilities
- Will need to assess and learn the installation / configuration of the customer environment. Follow defined procedures and escalates any issue outside of the ordinary effectively to either Field Service or Professional Services teams as required.
- Professionally represents the organization to customers by providing support, responding to inquiries, consistent follow-up and problem analysis.
- During the support process have a good understanding of when to request additional assistance / support and hand off complex issues.
- Primary skill is technical support and customer service with an ability to follow established procedures.
- Performs ticket documentation by ensuring that all updates are captured in the Incident Management System. Qualifications
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus less than one year of related experience.
- May require up to 5% travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary); ability to work remote for business continuity. Company Overview
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#CSA Posting Tags