CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a privately held company with a rich history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution. Job Description
The EHS Manager coordinates implementation of the site EHS plan in accordance with company policies and procedures; provides information to the Project Director/Manager, Construction Manager and Superintendents regarding best safety practices and company health and safety plan. This role also provides safety practices and policy training to appropriate site personnel.Responsibilities
- Work with senior management to ensure organization's OSH compliance
- Implement OSH programs
- Manage emergency response incidents
- Implement corrective actions
- Conduct or lead training in applicable OSH areas
- Evaluate programs and issue recommendations and implement change
- Implementation of the site EHS plan in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Provides safety practices and policy training to appropriate site personnel
- Associates degree in Occupational Safety, Health, and/or Environmental from an accredited college or university required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of seven years of relevant work experience
- ASP, CSP, CIH, CFPS or CHMM certification
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent tact and diplomacy in dealing with others and the ability to deal with all levels of management, from field to corporate levels
- Team player and self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Proficiency with mobile devices and mobile form
- Capable of completing work assignments with little supervision
- Exceptional with mobile devices and mobile forms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.