Technical Sales Specialist Anatomical Pathology
This company has been a leading distributor in the medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific industries for the last 20 years. They are proud to be delivering high quality technology to the Life Science community in ANZ.
About the role
This is a brand new role located in VIC. As the Technical Sales Specialist for Anatomical Pathology, you will be responsible to effectively manage existing customers and establish new customers to meet the sales, gross margin and strategic marketing objectives for a reputable brand.
- Developing strong relationships with customers to identify and deliver
opportunities for new and additional products.
- Develop customer action plans to deliver business growth results.
- Actively identify, progress and close sales objectives.
- Analyse key customer / product markets to ensure a comprehensive
understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Execute territory activities/events to promote the company as a
solutions provider to drive incremental sales.
- Engage with Product Manager and establish market strategies to increase market shares.
Skills and Experience
- Human biology / related tertiary qualification.
- 3+ years experience in an Anatomical pathology laboratory environment.
- 2+ years sales experience is preferable but not necessary.
- Excellent understanding of Anatomical Pathology equipment and workflow.
- Comprehensive understanding of scientific laboratory operations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical issues.
The company is proud to its products and service. They have developed a strong collaborative environment within their team. They are highly dedicated to their customers and teamwork is a priority to drive success.
The company is offering a good package including Base + Car allowance and Fuel card + Bonus + Super
How to apply
We are currently short-listing candidates so if you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY now and submit your application. Alternatively, you can contact Christelle at KE Select on 0401 691 247.
KE Select is an Australian-based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We Specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry-specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.keselect.com AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterTwitterShare to PrintPrintPrintShare to MoreAddThisMoreApply