Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
· Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
· Answer and resolve inbound technical calls at Help Desk, efficiently and professionally.
· Responding to client support requests. Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
· Troubleshooting diagnose and replacing Hardware for system.
· Knowledge on Operating system. Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Troubleshooting networking, connection issues and VPN issues.
· Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
· Providing basic training on computer operation and management.
· Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
· Working knowledge on Active directory, DNS, DHCP
· Use remote control tool to assist end users when needed
· Provide an accurate record of each call in incident management tracking tool
· Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
· Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
· Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
· Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with Networking Principles, Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
· Experience in a customer service role
This role is to provide support for all departments and end users in the organization. They should ensure that computer hardware and software, as well as networks and servers, work consistently and correctly. The candidate may install programs, configure networks and databases, and provide assistance to end users. They should focus on one or more areas of IT support, such as database administration, or server maintenance.