Engineer - BIW Underbody Design & Development - Automobile OEM
- Experience in BIW underbody Design & Development at Automobile OEM around 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Must have hands on experience in automobile domain having worked on BIW and under body systems and their subsystem designs.
- Basic understanding of Design/ Design changes on BIW underbody parts (Floor Panel, Front end module etc.) for Automotive Sector.
- At least one complete project execution of BIW underbody parts experience for passenger car project added advantage.
- Candidate should be experienced in Unigraphics and PLM softwares like Team center.
- Sound knowledge of engineering and system documents like DFMEA, DVP, DFA etc.
- Good technical knowledge of automotive Sheet metal parts, manufacturing and assembly -process.
- Should be able to prepare & deliver presentations of the concepts/master section.
- Should be able to do tolerance stack up & GD&T added advantage.
- Hand on experience in Part development/supplier interaction added advantage.
Educational Qualifications :
- B.E (Mechanical / Automobile) with 5 to 10 Years of experience.
Proficiency in languages :
- English and Hindi.
Skill Set :
- UG NX
- Microsoft office
- Sheet metal Design and Development
- Plastic part Design and development added advantage
- Regulatory requirements and homologation
- Fluent in communication in English
- Ability to lead the team and independently handle the project.
- Readiness to work or travel at client location