Asset Control Manager-CEQ Finance-Credit-Mumbai-Lodha (I-Think Techno Campus)-MM
Job Description Key Objective of the Job: To handle responsibilities mapped to profile of National Assets Control Manager.
- Establishing assets management function covering valuations, assets verification matrix for defining residual valuation and automation of process.
- To handle all the relevant processes for managing and controlling Physical Verifications and valuations of assets funded under Lease / Equipment Finance vertical, under relevant internal policies.
- To set up required network of venders for executing Physical Verifications and valuations in time bound manner.
- To interact with internal/external stakeholders and remove impediments for setting up systems and processes for smooth conduct of the above
- Appointment of venders for conducting Physical Verifications and valuations and their review.
- Keep a tab on assets eligible for first and subsequent Physical Verifications and valuations, as per relevant policies.
- Arrange for smooth conduct of the Physical Verifications and valuations
- Examination and assessment of the reports received from venders for completeness and correctness.
- Flag off deficiencies/ gaps arisen out of the Physical Verifications and valuations to appropriate authorities.
- Prepare and circulate control MISs for the activity on a regular basis.
- Settlement of bills of the venders in timely manner.
- Supporting an end to end management of assest disposal including online auctions
- Establishing data base for fixation of Residual value for different assest classes.
- Automation of process for AVR and storage process.
- Recruitment of additional resources as per requirements.
Desired Educational Qualification:
BE in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
Experience of around 8-10 years preferably in Bank/ NBFC in relevant field. /Worked as procurement manager for machines in manufacturing or trading set up.
Candidate can be having experience of business covering assets management, procurement and disposal,
Knowledge about GST law and process shall be added advantage.
Other desired attributes:
Presentation and communication skills
Hands on with excel and other MS office modules.