Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Software Engineer I - Backend
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer I to join our agile development team. As a team member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support. You will help in the development of EagleView’s scalable micro-services platform and geospatially aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also can take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
· 1+ years of Experience using Golang/Java programming language
· Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is a plus
· Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
· Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
· Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
· Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun, and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.