Electrical Engineer - Quality - Residential Project
Quality Electrical Engineer
- BE Electrical or equivalent qualification with Proven Experience of 6+ years in Electrical Field in a Residential Project.
- Developing docs such as QAPs and test procedures, Type tests with third party labs, calibration of test equipment.
- Organising and witnessing factory inspections, preparing compliance reports
- Familiar with all kinds of Electrical Drawings, Datasheets, Specifications, International Electrical Standards, Test Reports.
- Coordination with Engineering for finalization of MTO, Cable route etc.
- Must have experience in Testing of MV/LV Switch Board, A/C UPS, DC UPS., etc.
- Testing of Relay/Control Panels and able to check the operation of Switchboard as per Schematic Drawings.
- Knowledge of Cable and Transformers Differential Stability Checking and testing of CT, VT, by use of Test Instruments. Checks for electrical functions of equipment s, circuit testing of control cabling, control equipment s and protection system.
- Hi-voltage test of MV/HV cables as per project specifications. Pre-commissioning tests, commissioning tests.
- Must have ability to communicate in English and work independently.