SSA Architects - Contracts Manager
Sandeep Shikre & Associates :
- A leading Architectural, Interior Design and Project Management Consultancy firm with 200+ strong team is looking for Contracts Manager for their prestigious Construction Project Management Consultancy (PMC) project in Mumbai.
- The job profile is to Work as Contracts Manager for government / semi govt construction project - Residential + Commercial
Brief Job Description:
The brief job description includes the following but not limited to;
- Preparation of Contract documents related to buildings/ infrastructure related construction projects Preparation of feasibility reports, apprising the client of financial feasibility and impact of any decision on client.
- Studying Contracts appreciation documents and Interpretation of contracts
- Managing Contractual correspondence
- Delay analysis
- Dispute resolution through amicable settlement, arbitration etc.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in handling contracts & claims issues of project sites
- Interface with Project Management, Engineering, Project Controls, Risk Management, Legal, Tax, Treasury, HSE, QA/QC and other stakeholders as required.
- Develops the projects Contracts administration procedures and Coordinate insurance, finance, tax, legal, HSE, etc.
- Coordinate and implement project contracting knowledge to add value and minimize cost and risk to projects.
- Prepare, track & revise ; the contract schedule (CPM/PERT) graphically shows for each work activity, showing the start & finish time for each activity, the interrelationship of all activities, and the critical path activities.
- All tasks that are required to be done for the said position as per scope of work, responsibility matrix and Client requirement for the project.
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in civil/ construction with minimum 12 years experience or Diploma in Civil/Construction with minimum 15 years experience with post graduate qualifications.
- Should have Experience in preparation of Contract documents related to buildings/infrastructure related construction projects and having knowledge of financial feasibility and impact of any decision on client.
- Should have been in a similar position for at least 5 years