Full Stack Developer- People Analytics
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a People Analytics Analyst, you’ll support evidenced-based decision making. You’ll provide technical inputs to support the Global People team and work with stakeholders across BCG. You’ll add critical technical support to develop HR tools and web based products. You will apply a technical mindset whilst working with internal clients to help us improve processes, and solve people related challenges, to provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent analytics, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to managing attrition.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
• Create robust proprietary code and translate business logic into project requirements
• Develop code using development best practices, and an emphasis on security best practices
• Maintains a strong knowledge base of new opensource tech stacks, applications, techniques, and skills
• Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery
• Work independently on development tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to emerge as a thought partner to internal stakeholders on various people related challenges, by developing domain expertise
• Strong interpersonal skills, who showcases credibility and excels in a collaborative setting
• Quick learner and aspirational to learn new technical skills to support business
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science/technology, or other related fields, with high
academic achievement required; advanced degree preferred
• Must have 2-5 years of experience building applications using front end technologies like – React,
• Must have 2-5 years of full time .NET Core and Python (Flask/Django) experience, and hands-on
experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle. Ability to write optimized codes,
debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs.
• Experience of working in libraries and frameworks such as High Charts, D3.js will be considered a plus
• Proficiency in other languages such as SQL, No SQL etc.
• Prior experience of Cloud infra-architecture design and Cloud offerings (AWS, Azure)
• Working knowledge of CI/CD, Git and DevOps tools
• Prior experience of working on Workday reporting, analysis and integration is good to have
• Basic wireframing skills
• Experience with HR data analysis and HR domain knowledge is preferred
• Fluent in English – both verbal and written, and capable of effectively communicating technical details to
YOU'LL WORK WITH
YOU’LL WORK WITH (Optional Field: BEST will populate information if not provided based on function)
As part of the People analytics team, you will modernize HR platforms, capabilities & engagement, automate/digitize core HR processes and operations and enable greater efficiency. You will collaborate with the global people team and colleagues across BCG to manage the life cycle of all BCG employees.
The People Management Team (PMT) is comprised of several centers of expertise including HR Operations, People Analytics, Career Development, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Branding, Compensation, and Mobility. Our centers of expertise work together to build out new teams and capabilities by sourcing, acquiring and retaining the best, diverse talent for BCG’s Global Specialty Businesses.
We develop talent and capabilities, while enhancing managers’ effectiveness, and building affiliation and engagement in our new global offices. The PMT also harmonizes process efficiencies, automation, and global standardization. Through analytics and digitalization, we are always looking to expand our PMT capabilities and coverage..
YOU'LL BE TRAVELLING
WHO WE ARE
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.