Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Store Incharge - Madhya Pradesh
We are hiring Store inchrage for various locations in MP region. The person shall be responsible for efficient management of stores, material, staff & labour as well as equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Store infrastructure setup as per approved layout
2. Ensure timely fulfilment of Project needs related to Material Management in coordination with all stakeholders at Project Site / RO / HO.
3. Responsible for checking of the receipt quantity of materials against proper PO and Documents from Client / Other Projects / Supplier.
4. Safe and timely unloading, proper Stacking / preservation, securing of materials should comply FIFO.
5. Documentation and reporting as per SOP / Quality / Safety norms.
6. Issue of Materials only as per authorization of project head.
7. Conducting periodic physical verification.
8. To review Scrap stock every month.
9. Maintaining Assets record.
10. Prepare monthly MIS and share with respective stakeholders
Role: Store Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category: Stores & Material Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ' ' are preferred keyskills
UG: Any Graduate
Contact Company: Tata Projects
Reference Id: Stores