Due to continued business growth, this client is now looking to hire a permanent Project Manager to join the PMO function.
They are a regulated business, so ideally you will have experience in such an environment (For example - Insurance, Financial Services, Government, Not-For-Profit).
You will be responsible for providing high quality project management support for a range of strategic business initiatives, across all functional areas, to enable the agency to achieve its strategic goals and objectives. The client requires a team member who can form strong relationships across the team and to apply creative and critical thinking to ensure project goals are achieved in accordance within agreed parameters.
Skill set / Experience needed -
· Successful delivery of operational and business projects
· Experienced working in a fast paced, flat structured business
· Prior experience working on product launches / new business initiatives (beneficial)
· Hands-on experience in managing projects across a range of business areas in professional, structured, and well-governed environments
· Sound knowledge of project management methodology gained either through a formal qualification or reputable course, or through equivalent experience
· Natural leadership and collaboration capability, and the ability to engage with people at all levels of business and to adjust your style to suit any audience
· Well-developed commercial acumen, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Experience working with C Level / Exec Management teams
· Ability to understand and clarify business needs and provide solutions that add tangible value resulting in continuous improvements across the business
Please note, this role is based in Sydney CBD, and you must be an Australian citizen and able to successfully obtain the Australian Government's Baseline Vetting security clearance.