Implementation Consultant - RealTime (T&A)
Position Purpose :
Support Implementation Manager to achieve all departmental KPIs through the successful provision of Consulting and Implementation services to ADP Clients in line with agreed standards and timeframes.
Key Responsibilities :
* Define client requirements, provide gap analysis, document, build and configure the outcome of these efforts.
* Partner with internal and external client stakeholders to develop an executable plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project.
* Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs and business rules.
* Successfully implement products and associated services within required timeframes.
* Communicate with client throughout Implementation lifecycle -- including face to face, written and verbal communication.
* Anticipate, identify and analyse risks, problems and opportunities -- establishing priorities and efficiently allocating and utilising resources for resolutions.
* Apply project methodology -- planning, follow up, reporting and quality assurance.
* Review and measure progress against specified criteria and deliverables, developing and implementing suitable corrective action as required.
* Successfully communicate at all levels of seniority in all mediums and display personal integrity and professionalism in all dealings with colleagues and clients.
* Act as subject matter expert by keeping up to date with technology and legislative developments as they relate to the product and Industry
* Demonstrate high level of customer service across all internal and external stakeholders, in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
* Development and maintenance of good working relationships with other Associates in accordance with ADP values.
* Ensure cooperation and sharing of skills and expertise.
* Ensuring all relevant issues and activities are entered into management systems and hours are recorded for work completed for each client.
* Achievement of team and individual KPIs.
* Responsible for driving own personal development plan.
* Anticipate risk and capture on ADP's Implementation Risk and Issues register, actioning accordingly and escalating to management where required.
* Conduct post Implementation reviews, share learnings and ensure as part of continuous improvement requirements.
* Strong stakeholder management and customer service / client facing consulting experience within an Implementation / Service Delivery environment
* Demonstrated experience within an Implementation environment, with an excellent understanding of payroll, payroll applications including Time & Attendance and processing
* Experience with project management methodology, with demonstrated success in previous roles
* Demonstrated understanding of ADP management systems or corporate enterprise reporting systems,
* Experienced with the 'build and configuration' of products/systems
* Strong ability to identify client risks and provide options for resolution
* Proven experience in data mapping, data conversion and data integrity
* Advance understanding of interface technologies and data exchange between payroll and third party systems (, Oracle etc.)
* Experience in Microsoft applications such as MS Project, Word and Excel
* Experience working within a matrix organisation for a US owned organisation preferred.
* Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work, in accordance to tight deadlines and pressure
Experience Certifications / Qualifications :
* Tertiary qualification with a business related field, or Information Technology.
* Proven experience in a similar role may be taken in lieu of formal qualification.
* Project Management certification ideal.
* HCM Consulting
* Results Accountability
* Service Delivery
* Product knowledge
* Stakeholder Management
* Planning & Scheduling
* Solutions focused
* Time Management
* Analysis / Judgement
* End to End Implementation
Explore our COVID-19 page https:// to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https:// to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.