Warehouse Team Leader
Clark Equipment Sales Pty Ltd, is a leading distributor of Capital Equipment with operations nationally, distributing globally recognised brands in the Construction, Material Handling and Agricultural industry sectors.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter to join and lead the warehouse team at our Central Parts Division at Hornsby.
Reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and leading the Central Parts warehouse team.
- Managing heavy vehicle traffic movement on site.
- Liaising with contractors, branches, and internal departments.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in supervision.
- A sound knowledge of warehouse functions, processes, inventory control actions and documentation associated with the movement of stock.
- Computer literacy.
- Forklift license.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to lead by example.
If you believe you have the right attributes and experience to be a valuable member of our team, we would like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity with a large reputable organisation.