* Aged Care - Entry Level Personal Care Assistants - VIC * MOOROODUC
InterCare is a leading training and employment provider within the Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Disability and Community Services industry across all of Melbourne.
A leading and well established Aged Care facility requires Personal Care Assistants (PCA’s) to work on a casual basis with the view to permanency. The successful candidates must be flexible and available to work in all areas including the Dementia specific units.
Your responsibility will include but not be limited to:
• Assisting the elderly to meet the daily living needs including nourishment, personal hygiene and other support within the residents care plan
• Perform work within the legal and ethical framework
• Complete documentation in accordance with legislation and the residents care plan
• Provide emotion and physical support to the residents
To be considered for the role you must have or be willing to obtain the following:
• Certificate III in Individual Support - Aging
• First Aid and CPR certificates
• Clear and current National Police Check
People with no experience are encouraged to apply for these vacancies, however a training program maybe required to complete prior to being put forward for the positions.
All training programs include first aid, CPR, training in Manual Handling and work placement. (Please note that these certificates and placement are not offered individually, only as part of a program)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you Apply Now .
All candidates that are applying for this position may be screened for Career &/or Training Opportunities.
Candidates looking for a career pathway are able to apply but may require a Training Program to be considered for this position.
Note: Training offered in conjunction with our RTO Partners: InterCare Training (RTO 21099). Suitability for this course will be determined via a Pre Training Review. Enrolment fees and government funding eligibility criteria applies.