Private Data Analysis Teacher & Tutor Jobs in Townsville
Superprof is Australia's largest private tutoring site and is dedicated to connecting people who wish to learn with those who wish to teach. Our knowledge-sharing platform allows tutors and students to find each other easily and in total confidence.
Since launching in Australia in 2018, we’ve connected hundreds of thousands of motivated students with quality teachers for private lessons covering a range of 1000+ subjects. We now boast more than 16 million registered tutors, teachers, mentors, and trainers worldwide! And as of last month, we are now present in 37 countries globally.
Superprof, Australia's leading student-teacher network, is looking to increase its ranks by recruiting more Data Analysis teachers in and around Townsville.
Tutoring is the ideal job for students, graduates, those who want to be self-employed, or anyone looking to earn extra money throughout the week or weekends.
With Superprof, you're free to set your own rates, work from home, teach online, and connect with thousands of potential students.
You can teach across a variety of different subjects and we encourage our teachers to create as many listings as there are disciplines they can teach in. With more than 1000+ subjects available, there are students across the country searching for the right teacher for them!
Join the Superprof team by applying here and start offering private tuition to students near you, at any level and any age.
The ideal profile:
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good teacher
- Like us, you think learning has no limits, and that everyone has something special to share!
If this sounds like you, sign up and become a tutor today!
- Free to join
- Set your own rates and work schedule
- Be your own boss
- Receive secure payments via Superprof
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Thousands of potential students