Client Services Administrator (Wealth Management/Financial Services)
Dealing with the general servicing queries that come into the Client Services inbox and trying to handle at first point of contact if possible.
Focusing on delivering an exceptional level of service, clearly communicating with the client at each stage and working cross department if required to get a speedy resolution to the query.
• 2 Years Client Services experience, preferably in Private Wealth Management
• Hard working
• Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
• Capability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Awareness of anti-money laundering and know your client/due diligence requirements