Highly reputable brand, amazing progression opportunities!
Hays are working with a highly reputable Ecommerce brand who are looking to recruit a BAA to join a new business venture for them. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly ambitious, personable candidate to join a team with amazing progression opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Adding and updating products, brands and collections onto our internal back-end system in a timely manner, employing impeccable attention to detail in relation to all product information.
- Liaising with suppliers to request price updates, ensuring prices are in line with agreed terms.
- Accurately updating all price changes and product updates or discontinuations via our internal back-end system in a timely manner and responding to any pricing issues across the business.
- Management and troubleshooting of any invoice discrepancies between our Finance team and Suppliers to mitigate any margin erosion.
- Assisting the Buying team to strategically manage the reorganisation of the product database for commercial reasons.
- Owning the database quality management process, carrying out spot-checks and running reports to identify and rectify any pricing, product information or upload errors.
- Management of samples.
- Creating KPI reports for the Buying team as requested.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Similar experience in a fast-paced Retail/ E-Commerce environment.
- Administration experience is essential.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.
- An analytical mind and numerical capability (especially percentages and retail pricing).
- Experience of database management is advantageous.
- An immaculate attention to detail and high level of organisation.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines with little to no mistakes.
- A self starter who can work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.