We are looking to recruit a Stores Person/Material Handler for our client who is a busy manufacturing factory.
Our client are specialists in the manufacture of threaded inserts for plastics, woods, light metal alloys & composite materials located in Stratford-Upon-Avon
The role involves manual handling, including outdoor working, and requires a high degree of diligence and flexibility with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
· Receipt of goods and accurate updating of computer records.
· Issuing and physical delivery of goods into production, including the accurate recording of data.
· Maintenance and control of stock integrity
· Perpetual Inventory checks and updating of computer records as required.
· Accurate picking. weigh counting and packing of goods.
· Using company data system for recording of stock movements.
· Use of fork lift truck and completion of daily flt safety checks
· Occasional driving duties in company van
· Flexible approach and active team player, to offer cover for other team members.
Must be computer literate, in possession of valid Fork Lift Truck Licence and UK driving licence whilst being physically fit.
Hours: 40 hours per week
7.00 to 16.00 (including 1/2 hour unpaid lunch) Mon - Thu and 07.00 to 13.00 Fri
- Monthly productivity bonus
- 6 Monthly Bonus Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Travel Allowance available subject to distance
- On-site parking
Regular cleaning, mask to be worn if not fully vaccinated in own working areas and when moving around
To apply for the above Stores Operative role, please click apply and follow the application process.