My Client is going through a period of exponential growth, with the aim to open an outlet in every town and city throughout the UK over the next 2 years. There has never been a better time to join this rapidly expanding company whilst growing your career.
A quick service restaurant with a difference, they are all about great food, coffee and sweet treats served with a warm and friendly approach. With over 4,000 stores and 2 billion cups of coffee freshly brewed worldwide, there has never been a better time to join!
As a passionate Leader, you will focus on the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of customer service, quality, and food hygiene are delivered consistently. You will thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and strive to ensure the best quality of store performance.
The Restaurant Manager will ensure that the store runs profitably while maintaining its KPI targets, and will support the senior leadership team by running a smooth, efficient, and profitable business with focus on the key responsibilities detailed below:
- Lead by example treating customers as top priority and displaying excellent customer service behaviours.
- Be customer focused in all areas of the restaurant operations, including addressing customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- To have the ability to analyse the stores Key Performance Indicators on a daily basis including sales, food, labour and wastage cost, daily transactions, speed of service, SMG and Product management system compliance.
- Be the strength on challenging shifts, set the example for the team by keeping a cool head under pressure.
- Maintaining operational standards within the restaurant, such as food quality, food hygiene standards, customer experience, speed of service and hospitality, restaurant cleanliness, and the restaurant team’s presentation, and grooming standards.
- Support the UK mission to be the best employer in the QSR sector.
- Responsible for human resource (HR) management including conducting return to work interviews, authorising holiday requests, the implementation of any disciplinary procedures, dealing with grievances, and conducting annual appraisals.
- Create a positive teamworking environment to ensure that all employees are treated with dignity and respect and are free from discrimination.
- Store Audit- Restaurant Excellence Visit (REV) have full understanding of the REVs carried out by SAI Global, and can implement and maintain high brand standards at a B and above.
- Responsible for implementing the Company’s Recruitment, Training Strategy and ensuring all team have completed their E-learning path on the company platform, and are able to demonstrate their learning.
- An ambitious individual who wants to be part of the UK growth journey.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute with pace.
- Must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work.
- Minimum one-year relevant experience of working in a QSR, Restaurant or Hospitality is essential.
- Able to work as part of, and lead a team.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of Food hygiene is essential.
- Experience of Health & Safety procedures is essential.
If you are a current Restaurant Manager and this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!